Help – Financial Services

Cash advance

There are 2 ways for Client to register Cash Advance service:

1. Client fills out Utilities Service Registration Form, in company with a copy of a valid ID/Passport to Pinetree Customer Service Devision.

2. Online registering via PINETREE PRO TRADING

Margin trading

In order to register Margin trading Service, Customer please comes diẻctly Pinetree to complete Margin Contract, with valid ID/Passport.

For further information or supports, please contact Pinetree Call Center: (+84) 24 6782 3535.