- 13 months of salary and performance bonus (depending on actual business results)
- Training courses at mother company in Korea
- Healthcare insurance for staff and family members
- Approach and maintain relationship with good public companies.
- Look out for potential commercial opportunities and be active to capture the opportunities.
- Work on the Investment Banking projects in areas of corporate bonds, stock, M&A, and other advisory services.
- Coordinate with both internal teams and clients.
- Deal with clients and maintain client relationships.
- Perform other relevant tasks, as needed by Head of Investment Banking.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Auditing/ Legal.
- Preferably at least 02 years of experience in investment banking, Priority banking, or related areas such as auditing or asset management, with ability to analyze, assess, and understand financial data.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and highly independent.
- Excellent office skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Open for Korean with background in finance, accounting, economics
- Preferably good command of English
- For Vietnamese: good command of Korean
- Good communication in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Good character.
TNR Tower, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Submit your application
Explore more positions
Data Engineering & Analytics
Infrastructure & Security
Senior IT Security Officer