- Getting started
Register new account
Document to submit
Verification for opening margin
Investing with cash advance
Investing with margin
- Cash transaction
Withdraw money from securities account
- User guide
How to use AlphaTrading
How to use PineX
How to use Stock123
How to use WebTrading
- Deposit stock
Deposit/ Withdraw securities
Rights buy – Rights buy transfer
Trading odd lot
- Contract for opening securities trading account (2 copies);
- Notarized copy of enterprise registration certificate (*) and papers showing information of legal representative;
- Notarized copy of identification papers of legal representative;
- Notarized copy company charter;
- FATCA (if any).
- Contract for opening securities trading account (2 copies)
- Notarized copy of the establishment and operation license or certificate for business registration or equivalent document issued by a competent foreign authority confirming the completion of the business registration (*);
- Notarized copy of identification papers of legal representative and related persons (1 copy);
- Notarized copy of company charter;
- A copy of securities trading code certificate;
- FATCA (if any).
- Documents are valid if being notarized, certified within 6 months before the submission date to Pinetree;
- Except for documents in English or English translation version which have been notarized, authenticated in accordance with foreign law, documents in other foreign languages must be translated into Vietnamese by translation organization operating lawfully in Vietnam.
Institutions customers have two options to open securities trading account at Pinetree:
Option 1: Directly come to Pinetree’s headquarter counter.
Option 2: Prepared the necessary document and express delivery to Pinetree headquarter address.
The dossier include:
For customers are domestic institutions:
For customers are foreign institutions:
Foreign customers must open an indirect investment capital account (IICA) at a depository bank and register trading code with VSD to execute securities trading.
(*): For foreign organizations of specific types (funds,securities company …): please contact Pinetree for further instructions